Saturday, October 14, 2023

May Your Days be Merry

This afternoon I'm posting with the Classic Design Challenge Design Team as we open the October Blog Challenge.

Our sponsor this month is Conie Fong Art and I've selected Sally's Christmas Friends for my design team card.





After sizing the image to just under 4", I used my Copic markers for all of the coloring.  For the decorative edge, I used Gina Marie Designs, Nested Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Dies I added a solid blue matting, cut just slightly larger than the completed image.  

I selected a snowy city scene for the background and covered the 6" card base.  Then I added the image with the mat in the center of the card front.  I selected a sentiment from my Christmas sentiment stash and added a strip of foam behind it, then secured it across the top of image.  Next I added the pearls in the center of each of the ornaments and lastly used Diamond Stickles for the fur areas on the birds and the girl's clothing. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 544  ~ Top 3

Simon Say Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge ~ Christmas   

The Holly and the Ivy ~ Challenge 149  

Christmas with the Cuties ~ Challenge 74 ~ Something Shiny  

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 120

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Tree: G46, G43, E25, Bow: BG66, BG05, Birds: BG02, E93, E19, R56, Ornaments: R81, BG06, Presents: BG06, BG05, R85, R83, R56, Snow: BV02, BV0000

Girl~ Hair: E21, E23, E25, Hat: B06, B05, R56, R85, R83, Dress: R56, R85, R83, Jeans: B06, B05, Sock: R56, R83, Shoes: E23, E15

 

Products 





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Pam - love the pearls in the middle of the ornaments
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete