Thursday, October 19, 2023

What Treats Do You Have?

Today's Halloween card is from a Polkadoodles image called Dracula Boo Halloween from the Scary Boo Collection.



This was a fun card to put together for my grandson.  I sized the Dracula to about 3" tall and colored him using my Copic markers.  I used various pieces of papers from the Boneshakin' Halloween Craft Paper, also from Polkadoodles, to paper piece together the background of the 5 1/2" square card front. 

After securing to the card base, with the fold at the top, I added the black organza ribbon and knotted it to the left of the design.  Lastly I raised the sentiment with foam on the back and secured at an angle across the bottom right of the card front.

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cardz4Guyz ~ Challenge 333 ~ Spooky/Scary  

Shopping Our Stash ~ Challenge 507 ~ Frankin Card  

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 92  ~ Autumn or Halloween 

Creatalicious Challenge ~ Challenge 269  

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge ~ October

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Bowl: E15, E19, YR16, Skin: YG03, YG21, Cape: R46, R59, R27,  Vest: BV04, Shoes, W3, W6, N4, N5, Bats: C4, C4, R21 

Products 







5 comments:

  1. Benjamin will love it
    So cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular indeed!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "spooky and/or birds" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You nailed the masculine portion of our challenge too!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #C4G333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops...I missed that this card was also made for the SOS challenge!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Franken-Card" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
      -Deb Horst, DT #SOS507

      Delete
  3. What an adorable image to star in your fabulous halloween card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Spooktacular is Spectacular! Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at C4G. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete