Sunday, October 15, 2023

Cute Little Apple Picker

Today I'm posting with All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Design Team as we open the October Challenge.  I've selected 'Apple Picker' for my card today. 



 

I sized the image to just under 4" and printed her on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used Copic markers for coloring the image and for the tree truck I added on the left edge.  

For the sky, I used a dauber, Quick Quotes chalking ink, and a cloud stencil. After stamping the scripture sentiment,  I used Penny Black's Elegant Stitches for the decorative edges. 

I used a horizontal fold card base (with fold on left side) and added the gingham background paper.  Then I secured the completed image and added the light tan twine at the left side fold, securing with a loopy bow at the top. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:   

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 108 ~ Autumn or Halloween  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 617-618  

Try it on Tuesday ~ October ~ Autumn 

Make Mine Monday ~ Autumn Colors  

Alphabet Challenge ~ N = Nature 

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge 518 ~ In The Garden

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Branch: E70, E71, E74, Apples: R46, Grass & Leaves: E40, G43, G46, Boots: G40, G46, Hair: E21, E23, E25, Dress: R21, R22, R24, Shadow: W3  


Products  




 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in at MMM with this adorable beautifully coloured image and card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the sweetest card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! Thank you for playing along with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Your card is absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card with a gorgeous image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete