Thursday, October 5, 2023

R.I.P. Will B. Back

Today's Halloween card comes from C.C. Designs, Vampy Wishes stamp which I've pulled from my stash.  It is unfortunately no long available. 



I always enjoy using him each year, especially for the boys on my list - I even made two this year, very similar but slightly different. 


 For both I stamped the image and used my Copic markers for coloring.  Then I hand cut out each Vampire and the bat for the first card.   

I only had a 3 1/2" wide strip of the bat paper and wanted to use it on both cards, so I split it vertically and secured the black stripped paper to the A2 card base first, then added the strips down the left side. Next I secured the vampire to the center of the cards.  Both sentiments were left over from a digital project, so I added foam strips to the back and added to each card.  I don't usually use stickers but the tombstones were so cute with the crazy titles - so I added one at Vampy's feet on each card.  The google eyed bat was part of the sticker pack, I secured him just above Vampy's hand and the copic colored bat about the same place on the other card.  Turned out pretty cute! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 92 ~ Autumn or Halloween  

Retro Rubber ~ Challenge 216 ~ Tic Tac Toe (Animal/Bat, Patterned Paper, Masculine)  ~ Top Pick

A Place to Start ~ October   

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ October  

CC Designs ~ October Facebook Challenge ~ 2 or More Patterned Papers


Pam's Pearls

 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome
    Love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, very cute, Pam, and a great play for our tic-tac-toe! Love that batty paper! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the inscription on the headstone! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete