Friday, October 6, 2023

Life is Too Short for Bad Music

Aren't our God given talents just amazing! 

Each of us have them. Some are overflowing and some are slightly hidden and have to be developed ~ but they are there. The key to enjoying them is to be grateful to God for them and to share them with others. 

Today I'm sharing the birthday card I made for our granddaughter's fiancé's birthday.  He is a very talented guitarist and it makes my heart about burst to see him singing and playing to his baby daughter.



 

Unfortunately I don't know the manufacturer of this stamp set as it is one I purchased through a Facebook seller and is unmarked.  

After stamping the image with Momento ink, I stamped the sentiments with Versa Claire.  Then I colored the Guitar Hero with my Copic markers and cut the edges. 

I selected a medium blue A2 card base and a metallic star striped patterned paper as the background.  After securing the background paper, I secured the completed image in the center of the card to complete the design.

Inside I stamped another sentiment from the set...

Life is too short to listen to bad music!

Perfect for his birthday card! 

Happy Birthday Jacob! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Fab n Funky ~ Challenge 581 ~ Show Us Some Color  

The Paper Shelter ~ Challenge 570 ~ For a Friend  

A Place to Start ~ October  

Cards Galore ~ October ~ Challenge 116

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Shirt: G46, Jeans, Vest & Jacket: B93, B95, B97, Shoes, E19, E18, E13, Y26, Guitar: Y26, E33, E11, E17, E18, E13  


6 comments:

  1. Great card
    Love the stars
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Pam - and that sounds like one great guy, totally besotted with his baby :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Very cute image. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Judy DT hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card. A great image and background paper.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete