Sunday, December 31, 2023

Reviewing 2023

Each year I am amazed as I look at the number of blogs I've posted over the year. Over 300 this year... a new record! 

I truly enjoy sharing my cards through my blogs and also appreciate those that follow and especially those that take the time to comment.  I am extremely grateful for my online office mate, Linda who edits my work.  Her help is priceless! 

Here's my favorite pick for each month.  I hope you'll enjoy looking back over the year 2023.  

January ~ BraeLynn Girl by Angie Blom 

Blog link 


February ~ Winter 2 by Morgan's ArtWorld


March ~ Z Fold with Bo Bunny Papers


April ~ Listening to Nature by Mariola Budek 

 

May ~ A Love Like No Other by Sweet November Digital Stamps


June ~ Big Girl Hugs by Stamping Bella

 

July ~ Snowflake Bauble by Sweet Poppy


August ~ Sleeping Lily Ladybug Ladybird by Polkadoodles Crafting, UK

 

September ~ Double the Trouble by All Dressed Up Digital Stamps


October ~ Ruby Trill by Penny Black


November ~ Pumpkin Pie by Jan's Digital Stamp Shop

 

December ~ Bella Christmas Bears by Polkadoodles Crafting, UK


You can view all of my cards on my Pinterest blog page at

and order most of them through private message on Facebook at Not Just Scraps.

Wishing you a wonderful new year full of many crafting hours! 

Pam's Pearls

Design Teams 2023: 






























  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment