Friday, December 15, 2023

The Night Before Christmas


Today I'm posting with the  All Dressed Up Digital Stamp Design Team  and we are sharing our cards of inspiration.

I’ve selected ‘Night Before Christmas’ for my project card.



 

I sized the image for a 5 ½” card front, printed it on 110# Neenah card stock and colored her with my Copic markers. 

Then I decided I wanted a window on the wall behind her. 

Of course every window die I had was too big, or too small or plain just not right.  I know that’s never happened to you, right? But I finally found a die with three panes that were right, and I could cut half, switch it around and cut the other half.   In hindsight, I should have used my Silhouette!

Once I had my window frame, and the hole in the wall, then I selected the snowflake paper for the ‘outside’.  I covered the card base front with the green dotted Swiss, then layered the snowflake and window frame, and then secured the sweet girl dreaming in her bed.

I stamped the sentiment and die cut in a tag shape, then added a layer of adhesive foam to the back. I added it to the bottom right of the card front to complete my design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 250 ~ Tis the Season  

The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ Challenge 12 ~ Christmas 

Promarkers ~ Week 719 ~ Mega Christmas Challenge   

Christmas with the Cuties ~ Challenge 11 ~ Cute & Christmassy

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bedcovers & Pillow: V91, V93, V95, RV95, Bear: E33, E35, E53, N7, Hair: YR21, YR24, YR27, E39, Skin: E0000, E00, V20, E41, Holly: YG63, R39, Stocking: R21, R22, R24, Bunny: N3, R20, Bed: E13, E15, E17, E19


Products 


9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and adorable card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. An image I love for Christmas Pam and you have certainly coloured this amazingly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very adorably cute!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet scene you have created and yes your Silhouette would have been handy here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card that you've created. Thanks for joining in our mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Markers - good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable and very cute image. Thanks for sharing in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Markers this month.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sweet image and fab sentiment. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card thanks for sharing at PFM and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable. Love the sentiment also. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete