Friday, December 22, 2023

Snowfall of Blessings

Today I’m here with the All Dressed Up Digital Design Team as we share a few more cards using this months’ new release images!

For my project, I’ve selected ‘Penguin Fun’!


 

I sized this image for a 5” square card, printed her and began coloring using my Copic markers.

A new sketch challenge #40 was out on Build Your Holiday Stash so I decided to use my image and attempt this sketch.   Here’s what the sketch challenge looks like. 


I used a ‘Book Page’ die set by Darcie to cut the completed image and then used Copic B63 to carefully highlight the edge to add contrast.   I selected lavender, red and teal cardstock in coordinating shades for the required layers of the sketch and secured to the 5” x 7” card base.

The sentiment was computer generated and die cut with a generic stitched fishtail die.  I added a foam backer before adding to card base. Lastly I randomly added the tiny snowflake confetti throughout the card front.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Passion for Promarkers ~ Week 717~ Mega Christmas  

{Pin}spirational ~ Challenge 308   

Sheepski  ~ Challenge 81 ~ Layer It  

Four Seasons ~ December ~ Winter 

World Wide Crafters and Colorist ~ December  

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 584 ~ Winter Wonderland


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

 Ice & Snow: B60, B63, Penguins: C3, C6, C7, Hats: BG15, BG57, R29, Girl Coat: R24, R27, R29, BG57, BG15, Hair: E23, E25 

Products   

All Dressed Up Digital Stamps, Penguin Fun 



10 comments:

  1. This is so cute
    Omg just darling xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Pam, and so beautifully constructed - love the sentiment!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I LOVE your coloring and the sentiment is perfection. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute image and lovely snowy card. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card for winter, thanks so much for joining in at Four Seasons challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with this super cute image. Thanks for joining in our mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Markers - good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image and such a sweet sentiment too - a snowfall of blessings ❤️ Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for sharing at PFM and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Have a Happy New Year!

    Sasha DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete