Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Hey Birthday Girl!

When you're sending birthday greetings from South Carolina all the way across the United States to California, it needs to be bright and cheerful to make the trip! (Hopefully)

Today is my roomie Joyce's Birthday and I'm sharing the card that I made for her using this cute little birdie with his bright presents and balloons!




He's Copic colored and then I stamped and heat embossed the sentiments at the top and bottom.  Next I added the heart shaped frame from Tessler Crafts - Ellentina Cutting Dies.

   The balloon background paper is die cut using Tattered Lace Lacy Days die.  I cut the teal cardstock to make the 5" card base, then secured the layers as shown.  Once everything was together, then I added clear wink of stella to the bird and the balloons for a little sparkle and added the organza ribbon and bow at the fold of the card.


Inside I added the sentiment from Cas-ual Friday's, Whole Shebang sentiment set. 


Hope you have a wonderful birthday Joyce! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 A Place to Start ~ December Challenge  

Use Your Stuff ~ Challenge 481 ~ Ribbon  

Critter Crazy ~ December Challenge   

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 125  


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Presents: YR04, G07, V05, B24, B28, BG07, R29, Bird: YR23, YR27, Y18, Balloons: R37, BG34, R22, Shelf: BG07

 



 

7 comments:

  1. Your friend will love the card.
    It's adorable xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, your friend will love it I'm sure. Very impressed with your bow!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fun card and I love your balloon backing paper. Thanks for supporting our challenge and Merry Christmas.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute... that chick is adorable. Fun card. Don't forget to share your card with us at Double Trouble as you have met our requirement of "Die-cember" at least one die cut image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card and I love the 'sentiment'.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure your roomie was pleased with this fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete