Saturday, December 2, 2023

Santa Stop Here

Our Polkadoodles Design Team Challenge today was to use Winter animals for our cards.   I've selected three packages to incorporate into my design today.  Colouring Scene 4 is my background, Santa Stop Here Bella Christmas Bear is the next layer, and Lantern Bella Christmas Bear is added as the top layer. 




 After printing, I used Copic markers for coloring, and added a thin line of Diamond Stickles around the fur and on the snow lines.  The image is triple mounted with the center patterned paper from the Spring Surprise Craft paper pack. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ November Challenge  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 509 ~ Tis the Season  

Moving Along with the Times ~  Challenge 101 ~ Winter  

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 548


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Left Lantern Bear: Hat & Scarf: R37, R39, Coat: YG61, YG63, Bear: E11, E13, E15, Lantern: N5, YR23, YR27, R37, Y11, Y18  Bear on Fence:  Bear: E11, E13, E15, Hat & Scarf: R21, R22, Coat: BG15, BG57, Boots: BG49, Sign: R39, Holly: R39, G43, G46, Fence: E71, E74, Buildings, W2, W3, W4, E07, E08

Products 







4 comments:

  1. This is really cute
    I love Stickles. One of my favorite things to use
    Such an adorable card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card Pam - I do admire you ability to layer images to create your cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam,
    This is such a fabulous card and a very wonderful design also.
    Love the cute Bears and your colouring is great.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete