Monday, December 11, 2023

Floral Festivities

Today I'd like to share another Christmas card, this one from Crafter's Companion, using Floral Festivities.

The Penny Black, Grateful Stackers dies that I used, really enhanced this card.



 

After stamping the image I used my Copic markers for the coloring.  As mentioned above, I used the Penny Black, Grateful Stackers dies for the image and for the burgundy striped background cardstock.  

I secured both layers to a standard A2 card base and added the light blue organza ribbon at the fold with the bow toward the top.  I finished the design by adding Diamond Stickles to all the ornaments and then securing a burgundy wax Merry Christmas seal at the bottom right corner. 


The seal does require a piece of 'bubble envelope' over it for mailing and I did have all this type hand stamped.  I don't think the wax seal would survive the metered stamp machine!  But they are so pretty and detailed, and add a special touch to the cards. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ December Challenge  

We Love Stamping (UK) ~ December Challenge   

Sweet Stampin ~ Christmas  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 693 ~ Stamp Act 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Flowers: R46, R56, R35, Branch: E53, E55, E57, Leaves: G24, G28, G40, Ornament, Snowflake & Bow: B21, B24, B26, Gold Ornaments: Y23, Y21, YR20, YR23

 

Products 





3 comments:

  1. Awesome
    So nice
    Your coloring is always ao beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done and the bow a perfect finishing touch, many thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at We Love Stamping December challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete