Sunday, December 24, 2023

The Star

We've made it to Christmas Eve, a Sunday this year. The excitement of all the month of preparation is about to come and go for another year.  Here at my home, we are loading up to head to my home town to have our family time with my Dad, brother, my children and all their families.  Hopefully we will be organized enough to attend the morning church service where I attended as a child and well into my adult life.

Today's card image is from Whimsy Stamps. It's 'Star of Bethlehem' by artist Crissy Armstrong and I've used the digital image.


After sizing the image I added the sentiment 'Hope' near the bottom on the left corner.  Then I printed this on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I colored the image with my Copic markers and used Gina Marie Designs Label Six die set for the edging.  

The card base is a standard A2 size covered with a dark green plaid.  I secured the completed image in the center.  Lastly I added light lines of Platinum Stickles over the starburst to complete the card design. 

My wish for you today is to take a moment to be grateful for your many blessings and the Hope that the birth of Baby Jesus gives us.  For we serve a Risen Savior! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Alphabet Challenge ~ S is for Stars  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 511 ~ Time to be Merry  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Annual Blog  

The Holly and the Ivy ~ Challenge 153 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Buildings: E30, W4, E19, Land: E11, E13, G12, Donkey: E31, E33, E51, Sheep: N0, N2, Shephard Boy: B0000, B21, R05, Y26, Y28, E23, Staff: E19, Star: YR23

  

Products 





 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Pam - love the image and how you have used it here
    Safe travels, and Christmas blessings to you and yours
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image. Perfect Holiday card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas card celebrating the nativity,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete