Friday, December 8, 2023

Before the Last Big Play

In one of my card swap groups we have worked our way through the alphabet over the past couple of years using a letter per month for one of the challenges.  Today I'm sharing the swap card I made earlier for the letter 'Q'.

I used Whipper Snappers Champion Heartache stamp for this design. 


It was a great image of a Quarterback but with that look on his face, it needed a funny sentiment to go with it.  THAT was much harder than stamping and Copic coloring the image.  

Trying to be witty, I came up with the quirky question and typed it on the computer, sized it to fit under the image and put the card together as shown.

Of course, then everyone wanted to know the answer!  My swap partner left everyone hanging for several days too which added to making it fun!  Finally she showed the inside of the card - A true quote ~ and so very true! 
 


Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 548  

Lil Red Wagon ~ Challenge 734 ~ Animal or Human  

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 70  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Products   

Whipper Snapper, Champion Heartache





1 comment:

  1. This is really cute
    Really manly
    Really funny xoxo

    ReplyDelete