Friday, March 24, 2023

Z Fold in Pastels

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a recent swap challenge.  The challenge was for a Z-fold card which I rarely do the fancy fold cards. 

I selected my papers from Bo Bunny, Harmony 6" x 8" paper package.


 I followed a tutorial on Pinterest to get the dimensions and fold lines for the Z fold template.  No need recreating the wheel, right?    Once I had the base pieces cut, I selected the patterned and solid papers and added to each panel.    I used double sided tape to secure the top z fold to the base. 

Having the coordinating paper available really made this an easier card than I anticipated.  The results were great and I was happy with the project.   This one left SC headed to Washington state to my swap partner. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Try it on Tuesday ~ March ~ Oh So Sweet 

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 196 ~ Spring Colors 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 202 

The Corrosive Challenge ~ March 

Creative Creases ~ Challenge 53 ~ Fun Fold 


Pam's Pearls

 


10 comments:

  1. Love how you have made the most of the gorgeous paper in this delightful card Pam - Well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam this is the most prettiest papers, lovely fold design too. Wow factor x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Pam. Lovely choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful,the Spring colours gorgeous,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and the design works so well with those pretty papers.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam, I love Bo Bunny paper and these birds are so sweet! Thank you for entering your Z fold in the Creative Creases Challenge.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Z Fold card, Pam! Wow, the designer paper is gorgeous! Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job on that fold and lovely papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card, Pam! Great shape! Thank you so much for entering again our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete