Monday, December 18, 2023

Birthday Trio

Today's card is from Di's Digitals and although it includes Holly and Berries and a 'Christmas' name, I've used it for a Birthday card.

This image is Hark the Micey Sing and I thought it was perfect for a December birthday!



 I started by sizing them to about 5" wide and printed them on 110# Neenah card stock.  I used my Copic markers for coloring and trimmed close to the edge when completed.  

I selected a 5.75" square card base and a medium brown dotted Swiss background paper.   The sentiment is computer generated then die cut with a generic stitched fishtail tag die.  I hand cut the burgundy liner behind the tag then secured both to the bottom of the card base. Next I added the completed image above the tag, centering it in the space left. Lastly I added a bit of Diamond Stickles on the fur of the mouse on the left to give him a little sparkle. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Inkspirational ~ Challenge 305 ~ Celebrate  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 268 

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 9  

Di's Digital ~ December Challenge ~ Any Winter Holiday


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Left Mouse: E33, E34, E35, R20, N7, B21, B24, B26, B28, Center Mouse: E55, R20, N7, BG45, BG57, Right Mouse: E13, E14, N7, R81, R83, R85, R56, Log: E70, E71, E74, Holly: G94, G21, YG63, Berries: R35, R37, Books: YR30, Y26


Products  

Di's Digitals, Hark the Micey Sing

4 comments:

  1. Adorable
    Love the coloring
    You're so good xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Pam. Sweet coloring of Di's image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image! Thank you for joining us at INk with your lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for this image! Makes a wonderful birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Di's Digi Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete