Friday, December 1, 2023

My Nine Lives

This afternoon I'm posting with Morgan's ArtWorld's Creative Design Team as she opens her December Challenge.  For my project card, I've selected her 'Cat on the Wall' image.




 I really like this image and the way she's added the flowers around the cat.  I decided to leave it 'thin' and add a larger sentiment on the right.   Working in Photoshop Elements, after I had the image sized for the 5" card front, I added a layer and typed the sentiment of my choice.

After printing on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used my Copic markers for the coloring.  I pulled several solids and patterned papers for the matting, but finally landed on navy, burnt orange and the orange/pink plaid.  I used Pink & Main's Scalloped Square die for the image and plaid cardstock.   I cut the other solid mats 1/4" larger than the scalloped pieces, and then made the navy card base 5" square.  Each layer was secured as shown in the photo to complete the card design. 

Be sure to visit Morgan’s ArtWorld 



 for more images and to see the other Design Team cards. We’d love for you to join us in the monthly challenge!


Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 124  

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 218  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics   

Wall: E08, E09, Leaves: G21, G28, Small Flowers: V15, V17, Roses: Y13, Y18, R20, R21, R24, Cat: G03, G09, Y23, YR21, YR27, YR31, N1, N5, Around: G000


Products  

Morgan's ArtWorld, Cat On the Wall   

Pink & Main, Scalloped Squares Die




6 comments:

  1. Too cute
    Love that sentiment xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pam - your colouring is amazing! Love the sentiment too. A great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring as always Pam. I know our Jocelyn is going to love this beautiful cat.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the sentiment
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful image and such a lovely sentiment to go with it. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cats and your colouring of this one is amazing.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete