Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Another Anniversary!

Back in the middle of this past November, my daughter and son-in-law celebrated their ninth wedding anniversary!   

I missed getting to share their card at that time, but wanted to be sure to do that. 

I selected Sheepski Designs, Party Animal for their special day and they loved it! 




I sized the image to just under 4" and layered the text close to the balloons on the right side.   

After printing on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used Copic markers for coloring and then used Gina Marie Designs Label Six for the decorative edge.  I took the Copic B24 and carefully highlighted the edge of the die cut to add a little contrast.    

The card base is 5" x 6", covered with the yellow polka dotted paper.   I secured the completed image in the center, then randomly added the enameled dots to complete the card design.  

 Happy Anniversary Brandon & Kimberly!   

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 219  

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 661 ~ Make Them Smile  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 267  

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 249 ~ Dots/Stripes

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics   

Balloons: Y18, RV55, B23, R37, YG07, Hat: B23, R37, Bear: E31, E33, E34, E36, N6, Shadow: W3


Products  




3 comments:

  1. Love how you've used this for an Anniversary, Pam. Great coloring of the image as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pam. I hadn't thought of using this card for an anniversary but it totally works. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This is one of my favourite SheepSki Designs images and I love how you've used it!

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete