Thursday, December 14, 2023

Follow Your Dreams

I'm posting today with the Design Team for the Classic Design Challenge Blog as we open the December Challenge. We have five sponsors to end 2023!  I’ll be sharing a card from each on different days.

First up is a combination of an image from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps and the background paper from Keen Crafters Designs





 

I start by selecting the background paper from the Christmas Teal Digitalpackage.  I wanted most of the snowflakes to show in my design, so I cropped the page down lining up the snowflakes on the left corner and down that side. 

Next, I layered the Christmas Skater image from All Dressed Up, placing her in the open space to the right and a bit lower towards the corner.  I left enough space to add a ‘skate line’ under her. 

Selecting a blue that was a couple of shades darker than the snowflakes, I added the text layer close to the snowflakes ‘Follow Your Dreams’. 

After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers and trimmed as needed.  I added the coordinating blue mat and then made the red 5 ½” top fold card base.   Each layer was then secured as shown in the photo.  I used large heavy duty glue dots to randomly attach the snowflake embellishments to complete my design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cupcake Challenge ~ Challenge 584  

Bastel-Traum ~ Challenge 127 ~ Winter Landscape  

Merry Little Christmas Tree ~ Challenge 53  

The Crafting Challenge ~ December ~ Christmas  


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Hair: E41, E42, E43, Headband: R39, R17, BG05, Earmuffs: BG05, Sweater & Skirt: R17, R39, R37, Tights: BG01, Skates: C2, Ice: B60

 

Products 

 




2 comments:

  1. Darling
    I love how youbdid the snowflakes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! I Love your coloring of that ice skater and the snowflake buttons you used over the die cuts. Thank you for playing with us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete