Thursday, December 21, 2023

Baby It's Cold Outside

One of my favorite digital artist is Mariola Budek who can draw the most amazing facial features and beautiful braided hair!  I didn't know until I was browsing her Facebook page that she also illustrates children's books.  Over the past several years she has gifted several character freebies on her page, this cute snowman being one of them (11/2022).



For this card, I sized him to just under 4" tall and colored him with my Copic markers.  I used Gina Marie's Tribal Stitched Rectangle die for the decorative edge then added the solid green mat.

The card base is 5 3/4" square covered with the reflective blue snow cardstock.  I secured the image and matting to the right of the center of the card front.   The sentiment is from a generic Holiday sentiments set that was stamped and die cut.  I added a square of foam behind the sentiment before securing on the left edge of the image.  This completed the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Cupcake Challenge ~ Challenge #584  

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 71  

Creative Crafting Uncles ~ Challenge 48 ~ Christmas or Happy New Year

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Hat & Mittens: B21, B23, B24, Shirt: R37, Scarf: G16, B23, Nose: YR18, YR15


Products 


 

5 comments:

  1. I love the snowflakes ❄️
    The colors you chose make this card even cuter xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, design, colour and most of all your exquisite ability to always make the best x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image, pam and you have coloured and mounted him beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little snowman. Your coloring is perfect. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, thank you for playing at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete