Friday, September 15, 2023

Double the Trouble!

Today I'm posting with the  All Dressed Up Design Team and I'm sharing this adorable pair of trick or treaters "Double the Trouble" from their Halloween images! 

I'm sure if these two came to your door you'd be smiling and handing out lots of sweet treats!



I sized the image to about 3 1/2" tall. (Note: The sentiment is already in the center of this image.)  After printing on 110# Neenah cardstock, I used my Copic markers for coloring.

For the decorative edge, I used the Tattered Lace, Lacy Days Square Dies.  

The Kraft card base is a 5" square with a black stripe matting added.  Then I secured the completed image in the center and added two diagonal strips of spider paper across the corners as shown.  Lastly, I added Diamond Stickles to the pumpkin face and the skeleton bones.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Addicts ~ Challenge 5 

Avenue 613 ~ September Challenge  

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 118 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 213 

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ Challenge 9


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Boy ~ Hair: E21, E23, E25, Outfit: C4, C5, FYG1, Spider: C4, FYG1, Pumpkin: FYG1, YR04, YR16, YR09, Girl - Hair: B41, N4, N5, N7, Shoes, Bow, Belt: N7, Headband: R29, R46, Dress: R46, R27, R29, R35, Pitchfork: N7, R46, Shadow: W3

 

 

Products




 

6 comments:

  1. Really cute Halloween card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Halloween card. I don't like spiders though.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cute Pam. The strips of spider paper are unusual - not seen that before.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Halloween card, great image of the kids
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Halloween card. You did an amazing job creating this. Thank you so much for joining us at 613 Avenue

    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those two are just so cute :D Thank yu for sharing them with us at The Crafty Addicts XXX

    ReplyDelete