Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Generations to Come

It's always an honor to be asked to be the featured Guest Designer for any of the teams or on the challenge blogs.  I always enjoy joining the talented ladies on Word Art Wednesday and am thrilled to be here with them today and again on June 21st. 

The scripture for today is Psalm 78:4 and the sponsor is Taylored Expressions

Here's my completed card, then a little bit about it. 




 For the Taylored Expressions product, I've selected their Treetops Background and added Stamping Bella's Big Girl Hugs along with the selected scripture. 

The treetop background is quite large but perfect for many things 'beneath it'.  After stamping I colored the tree, sky and ground using my Copic markers.  

I stamped the Stamping Bella - Big Girl Hugs separately and Copic colored her, then carefully cut her out. I added several foam squares to the back of the Mom's head, upper body and the girl's head, then secured the bottom part of the image. This gives a great 3D effect yet the image is stable. 

After printing the image to fit the desired space, I die cut it also then secured it to the left of the girls.  Lastly I added the yellow organza ribbon bow at the fold to complete the card design.

A special thanks to my friend Becky who gave me the tree stamp at our last crafting retreat.  Told you that you'd see it again. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting Happiness ~ June ~ Challenge 143  

Path of Positivity ~ Challenge 113 

Stamp + Fun = Creativity ~ Bingo (Christian {scripture} + Light Green {tree} + Stamp {tree and girls} 

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ May Challenge 

Creative Crafters ~ Challenge 64 

Four Seasons ~ Summer ~ June Challenge

Stamping Bella Sisterhood (Facebook Challenge)- WINNER - $25 Gift Cert.

Pam's Pearls 

Copics 

Background ~ Treetops: E70, E71, E74, G40, G43, G46, YG61, YG63, YG67, Sky: B0000, B34, B32, B52, B81, Y000, Y00, YR30, YR31, RV34, RV00, RV10, RV000, Grass: G83, G43, G40, G24, G21

Momma ~ Hair: E41, E42, E43, E44, Dress: BG13, BG15, BG32, Shoes: BG45, Girl ~ Hair: E39, YR27, YR24, YR21, Dress: V17, V15, V12, Shoes: V17, Flowers: YG67, YG61, Y13, Y18, Heart: R37, Y000, Under: W2

Products 

Stamping Bella, Curvy Girl Big Hug

Taylored Expressions, Treetops Background

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful illustration of the scripture Pam - and congratulations on your Guest DT spot.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Beautiful scene with that sweet stamp! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image. Great idea! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete