Monday, May 1, 2023

Lather Up and Enjoy Your Day!

Well here we are - May 1st!  What?  Just hard to believe how fast time is going by isn't it! 

Even though Mother's Day is the 'May Holiday', I wanted to share with you this 'Father's Day' image and card from Jan's Digital Stamp Shop.  

The May Challenge Blog opens today too so be sure to hop over to see all the Design Team cards and to enter yours also! 



 

This was a fun image to play with as I layered the blade in front of the cup and the sentiment close to the side.  After printing I used Copic markers for the coloring.  

I made the chocolate brown card base by cutting a 12" square piece of cardstock in half.  Then I die cut the image and the sparkly matting paper with the Whimsy Notched Stitched Square die cut.   Each layer is secured with book binding glue and the twine and key charm were added last.  This completes my design for this card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 204 

The Corrosive Challenge ~ April 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 253 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 661  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 593/594

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

E44, E43, E41, C4, C2, under W3

 

Products 

5 comments:

  1. What a great card Pam - love how you have used the images to create a wonderful masculine card - great mounting of the focal panel also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love LOVE this masculine card, Pam! I had completely forgotten about this set, and now, I think it NEEDS to be in my collection, as well! Great use of horizontally applying the green ribbon and twine. Your cards always have such a richness!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card
    Awesome
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Father's Day card Pam. I like the vintage feel to the card. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card, Pam. My Mom has my Grandpa's old shaving mug, brush and shaver on a shelf in the upstairs bathroom on display. It's a really cool memory, and this card really captures that era and how men shaved. I wish I could show you a picture of this because it's SO much like your card. Great job, and thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always appreciate you and the art you share with us.

    ReplyDelete