Monday, May 15, 2023

Kisses of an Angel

Happy Monday!  It's Mid-month inspiration day for Jan's Digital Stamp Shop and I'm showcasing her Butterfly Frame package today.  


 For this card, I selected one of the single butterflies and enlarged it to 'run off the card front'.  I layered the angel sentiment close to the center of the design and made it on the larger side also.  

After printing I used Copic markers, all pink to burgundy, to achieve the monochromatic design.  Next I used Gina Marie Designs X-Stitch Rectangle dies for the image.  The pink marble like paper for the card base matting was just the right shades for the butterfly.  I cut a black liner mat about 1/4" larger than the completed image and secured them together.  After adding that layer to the card base, I decided to add Wink of Stella (Clear) to the entire butterfly.   I elected not to add a ribbon or twine since I wanted as much of the background paper to show as I could get. 


I really like the light to bold colors in this monochromatic card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 205 - (Top 5)

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 254  

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge 507 ~ Monochromatic  

Creative Knockout ~ Challenge 494  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 595/596

Pam's Pearls

 

Products  


Gina Marie Designs, X-Stitched Rectangle





 


3 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card Pam - the bright, bold colours really made it stand out
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sentiment and bright color on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete