Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mother's Day ~ 2023

Happy Mother's Day 2023!

I'm sharing a Mother's Day card that I made for one of my customers.  The image I selected is from Jan's Digital Shop and it's called Floral Flourish.



 
This is such a pretty grouping of flowers that can certainly be used from Mother's Day, to a wedding, to just a note. 

I sized the flowers to about 3 1/2" long and then rotated them to the placement towards the upper left corner.  I layered the sentiment from the same package, close to the flowers and enlarged it to be easily read. 

I colored the flowers with Copic markers and used Gina Marie Designs Pierced Nesting Labels to get the stitched scalloped edge.   

For the A2 white card base, I covered the front in the golden yellow patterned paper then secured the colored image in the center.  I used the coordinating blue organza ribbon and added the heart charm at the knot. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 637 

Cardz4galz ~ Challenge 198  Mother's Day or Flowers 

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 494 

Crafty Gals ~ Challenge 243 ~ Flowers for Mum 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Roses: Y18/Y15, R81/R83/R85, V91/V93/V95, BG02/BG05, Stems: G28, Baby's Breath: E42, Ribbon: R56, Around image: RV000 

Products  

 





7 comments:

  1. A lovely design and beautiful image, perfect for Mothers' Day.
    Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the added charm making it even more special!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely mother's day card and addition to our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. You coloured the flowers beautifully and I love the heart charm. We hope to see you again, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!!
    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
    Debbie - C4G DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great card for Mother's day card that's perfect for anyone. Thank you for joining us at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific image and wonderful charm for the Mother's Day card.

    ReplyDelete