Sunday, May 21, 2023

Splash and Wiggles

Today I'm sharing another sweet merbabies image from Sweet November Stamps.  This is Splash whit her little friend Wiggles.  

Both images are included in this set. Since I was making a friendship card, I positioned the images so they are touching. 




After printing,  I used my Copic markers for coloring and the Craft Essentials Deco Square dies for the image and the yellow horizontal strip. 

I selected the neon green card base then secured the yellow strip and then the colored image.  From one of the scrap pieces that had the decorative cut,  I stamped 'Forever Friends' and cut it for the sentiment tag secured to the left of the completed image.  Lastly I tied the sparkly organza ribbon at the fold and added the scrap of yellow ribbon in the knot for a different bow effect. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Leighbs Designs ~ Challenge 17 ~ Fanta Sea  

Paper Dragonfly ~ Challenge 17  ~ Island Paradise 

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 494  

Creative Crafters ~ May ~ Challenge 64 

Sweet November Stamps ~ Mermay Challenge #snsmermay2023


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: V01, V000, V04, Bra and Band: YG23, YG25, Tail: V000, V01, V04, YG03, YG01, Wiggles: Y06, V04 V01, Water: B21, B60, B32, B14, B12, B01, BG01

Products 






 

2 comments:

  1. I want a merbaby
    Darling
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such a cute scene!
    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete