Monday, May 22, 2023

Sending You Butterfly Kisses

Happy Monday!  Today at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog we're sharing the second round of the new images for May.  Be sure to visit the challenge to see all the Design Team cards of inspiration and to enter your too! 

I've selected Flutter Away for my project card and made a shaker card. 



I started by sizing her to just under 5", and colored her with my Copic markers after printing.  I specifically added Copic G20 around the edge of the design.  Next I fussy cut around the image leaving the 1/8-1/4" border showing.  

After deciding on the background patterned paper for the shaker, I ran it through my printer and added the sentiment. I trimmed the paper to 4" x 5 1/2" and slid it in a cellophane pouch that was approximately the same size.  I added several pieces of butterfly confetti and then sealed the edge.  (Note: if your cellophane bag is larger, you would fold it over at the edge of the paper and tape securely. 

Using a die frame, I cut the magenta card stock, ensuring the sides of the bag were covered in the opening.  For the card base I used a standard A2 white card, then secured the shaker part to the card base.  Using double sided tape, I added the frame over the shaker, and then glued the completed fairy to the left side of the frame. Lastly I added the white organza ribbon and bow at the fold to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

Copics 

Hair: E57, E55, E23, E11, E21, Dress: FV2, BV01, Wings: BG10, BG11, BV0000, RV00, Flowers: G40, G43, V17, BV00, V20, Y18

Products 

6 comments:

  1. Omg she is ca-ute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Pam, and I love the colours you have chosen for her. The wee butterflies in the shaker are just gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I like the idea to create a shutter card. I can well imagine the little butterflies flying. Glad you joined us at DotMCC. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Pam. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and beautiful card :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete