Monday, May 1, 2023

Meet Me

Good afternoon from Morgan's ArtWorld Design Team.  As we are opening the May Challenge Blog, we are sharing another group of wonderful images by Morgan.  

I've selected Fairy Child 3 for my project card today. 




 For this card, I started by sizing the Fairy Child to just under 4 inches.  After printing on Nennah 110# cardstock, I colored the image with my Copic markers.  I used Penny Black's Elegant Stitches for the decorative edge after completing my coloring. 

I selected a sentiment from Technique Junkies, Sky Touches the Sea, (SDX096) and stamped and die cut it on a scrap of white cardstock.  

I made the 6" square card base to coordinate with the salmon in her gown.  I also selected the multi dotted background paper and cut it about a half inch larger than the completed image.

Assembly of the card starting at the bottom - secure the dotted background paper, then the image;  add the sentiment to the right.  I elected not to add a bow at this time.   

Be sure to visit Morgan's Art Studio for more images


and the Challenge Blog to see all  the Design Team cards and enter yours in the challenge also. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Inspirational Challenge ~ Challenge 288 ~ Dots/Stripes 

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 635 ~ Anything with Wings 

My Time To Craft ~ Challenge 506 ~ Fantasy 

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ April 

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 109 (1st place)

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: B41, C4, C6, C7, Headband of Flowers: B46, R43, R22, Dress: R24, R22, R21, Eyes: G07, Wings: G07, BV00, BG10, R20, Around: B60

Products 

Morgan's Art World,  Fairy Child 3

Technique Junkies, Sky Touches the Sea, SDX096



Penny Black, Elegant Stitching 



9 comments:

  1. Such an innocent look
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully coloured image Pam, and the fancy edge to the sentiment panel is a perfect accent.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the way you've colored the wings and such a beautiful sentiment too. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty card. The colour of the card base and spotty paper work well with the image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the sentiment thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful with great colouring. I love that sentiment too. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, and lovely colouring, the sentiment is lovely
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, and what a fabulous sentiment. A lovely card.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully coloured and presented Pam.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete