Sunday, April 30, 2023

Mighty Wizard

This afternoon I'm joining with my Design Teammates as we open the Classic Design Challenge for May.   Our sponsor for the month is Fabrika Fantasy and I've selected Mighty Wizard for my project card. 




This image is quite detailed and took a while to color.  However I just loved it because of the detail.

After sizing to almost 4" tall, I printed him on Neenah 110# cardstock and used my Copic markers for the coloring.  I added the Be Brave stamp with coordinating ink, then die cut the image to get the beautiful edge.  

The card base is 5 1/2" square and covered with the aqua green marble patterned paper from Stampin Up.  Then I secured the image to the center of the card base.  I wasn't totally satisfied, as the contrast wasn't enough.  As you can see, I added two pieces of dark green cardstock on opposite corners. These were just random scraps but really added to the card and gave it the contrast needed. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Just Add Ink ~ Challenge 650 ~ Large Numbers or Letters 

My Time To Craft ~ Challenge 506 ~ Fantasy  (Top 3)

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 601  

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge ~ Game 105  

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ Game 4 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 253


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Hair: N6, N4, N2, C0, Hat BG78, BG75, BG72, Y28, R39,  Clothes: BG78 BG75, BG72, R39, R29, E74, E71, Belt: E39, E23,Y26  Pouch: E71, E74, Light: Y02, Y15, R39, Y26,  Flowers: YG93, BV04 

 

Products



5 comments:

  1. Gosh that's a lot of work but boy was it worth it because your card is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring
    Wow awesome work xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!❤️ Pam totally different for you and absolutely brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is awesome. And that colouring job is perfect, it has so many details, I love it. Great idea to coordinate the paper and cardboard with the main blue tones. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool image, and you've coloured him so well! The sentiment was the perfect choice. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete