Friday, May 12, 2023

Wishing You Peace

Today I'm sharing a sympathy card I made using Beccy's Place's Precious Memories digital stamp.  

There is something special I think about birds that gives us peace in difficult times. 



I sized the double bird houses to just over 3" and layered the selected sentiment to the left of the image.  By the way, this amazing set has SEVEN sentiments and two images.  

All the coloring was done with Copic markers and are referenced below.  Once I'd selected the solid and floral papers, I used Jillian Vance's Stitch Dot Emerald Backdrop die set for stitched shape.  Isn't the inlaid look amazing with this die?

The multiple layers were secured on a standard A2 white card base to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Little Red Wagon ~ Challenge 704 ~ Spring 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 595-596 

World Wide Crafters & Colourist ~ Challenge 4

Beccy's Place ~ May Challenge

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bird Houses: E19, E15, E13 / E09, E13, E17, Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG97, N6, Flowers: R21, R22, R24, Y17, Around image: B000 

 

Products 







 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is superb Pam, the flowers look absolutely beautiful. I love the way you've nested the image, cardstock and patterned paper, it has created a lovely frame. The stitched edge is awesome too.
    I completely agree with you about birds... I love seeing them in the garden and enjoy watching their antics.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Pam - this is a gorgeous card!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely lovely, Pam. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really do appreciate it. Please stop by again soon. Your art is always a treat.
    Blessings,
    karen

    Oh, by the way...the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop started today. Great prizes up for grabs.
    You can find it on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog or by visiting my blog. It's a very short blog hop.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous, Pam. I love the colors and papers you have chosen for your card. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and combination of products!!

    ReplyDelete