Monday, May 15, 2023

Hello Little Daisy Fairy

Today I'm posting with the All Dressed Up Design Team for our May Challenge opening.  Be sure to check out all the Design Team inspirational cards and enter yours too!.  

For my project card, I selected Daisy Fairy


 I started by sizing the fairy to just over 3" and colored her with my Copic markers. 

After matching the coordinating floral and solid lavender papers, I covered just over half of the A2 card base with the floral design.  I used Simon Says Twisted Stitched Borders die for the pretty edge on the lavender and the colored image.   After securing these two layers to the left side of the card front, I cut the 'hello' die.  I cut it in lavender and also in the darker purple that matched the card base. This new die is from Sweet 'n Sassy, Script Sentiments.  Lastly I secured the hello over the floral paper, offsetting it slightly for added dimension. 

She turned out perfect for me to send on to a long time friend who teaches gymnastics.
Happy Birthday Rhonda! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Avenue 613 ~ May Challenge 

Paper Dragonfly ~ Challenge 17 ~ Island Paradise (Top 3)

Cardz4Galz ~ Challenge 198 ~ Flowers for a Friend  

C.R.A.F.T ~ Challenge 677 ~ Birthday 

The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ May Flowers

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E41, E41, E42, E43, Leaves: G43, G46, Top: B63, B66, Flower Skirt: YR18, YR65, YR61, B66, B63, Around: B60, Under: W3 

Products 

 











9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely beautiful, love the pretty colors and your coloring is top notch!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and your colouring is a delight. I love fairies and have ever since I was a child so it was a given that I would gravitate towards this card. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is awesome on this beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge remember to add this card to each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning more prizes.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card. love all your design work. Very delightful card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your pretty work back here again. https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for celebrating with us and sharing your wonderful creation with us over at CRAFT Challenge this week! I love the papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and adorable. Thanks for sharing at Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring, wonderful layout and super DP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Pam . She’s adorable and I love her❤️.

    ReplyDelete