Friday, May 26, 2023

Mermaids Have More Fun

Today's cute little mermaid from Sweet November Stamps is November Merlot

Here's the completed card of her having the time of her life... then a couple of the progressive photos.  



With her long wavy hair I decided to make her skin tones darker than normal.    


I wanted her to 'have fun' so I attempted to draw in a whale spouting water.




Then I completed the coloring by adding the water and bright orange sky. 


After securing on the purple bubble paper, I added the peachy spider webbing twine and the whale's tail charm.  Lastly I added the vertical sentiment to complete the design. 


Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge ~ Add a Sentiment 

The Fairy and the Unicorn ~ May Challenge 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 655

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Hair: B41, N2, N4, N6, Tail: BV00, BV01, BV13, BV17, BV08, Whale: BV25, BV23, BV20, Water & Spout:  B06, B24, B23, B60, B21, BG000, Sky: YR65, YR02, E95, YR51, Y00, Y000

 

Products 




 

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous image and love how you have her on a whale spout, Pam. A gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable adorable card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute and fun Pam! Love the cute mermaid. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete