Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Consider the Lilies

Last week for our Bible Art Journal, the verse was from Luke, chapter 12, verse 27.

I selected Penny Black's Tiger Lily as my image. 



I started by typing the scripture, leaving about 4 1/2" at the top for the image.  After printing, I trimmed the paper to 4 1/2" wide by 6" tall to fit my journal size.  

Placing the scripture piece in my Misti, I then stamped the Tiger Lily, slightly above the scripture.  Next I colored the flower with my Copic markers. 

When completed, I cut the green 'leaf' patterned paper about 1/2" larger than the scripture page and secured them together then added them to my journal. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Avenue 613 ~ May ~ Floral Twist 

Crafting Happiness ~ May ~ Challenge 142 ~ Flowers 

Get Creative  ~ Challenge 121 ~ Flower Frenzy 

Allsorts ~ Week 727 

Penny Black ~ May Challenge ~ Patterned Paper 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Stems & Leaves: G40, G43, G46, Flowers, Y13, Y19, YR07, YR14 

 

Products  

Penny Black Tiger Lily 



7 comments:

  1. So simple yet, so STUNNING!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beautiful Tiger lily is a perfect entry for our May flowers prompt at Allsorts this week. Thank you for sharing. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful illustration of the scripture Pam -l love the colours you have used on the lily
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Tiger Lily, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and using the Showers/Flowers option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card Thank you for sharing with us over at 613 this month and really hope you come back and join in with future challenges, we would love to see you there. Elaine DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - fabulous colouring!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete