Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Sliding Window Card

One of the recent events for my card swap team was a Sliding Window Card.  I have to admit, I was hesitant to sign up for this one.  But since only one member was on the list, I decided to go for it.

The 'Tech Challenge' always has a youtube video attached to follow.  Even so, some are still plain hard to do. This one was a bit challenging! 

Here's the front of the completed card..


And when you pull the tab on the right - this is the hidden window image. 


 Pretty cool huh?  

As you can see I used my fairy silhouette stamps and two shades of blue cardstock.  I also added the dotted washi tape to add a little color to the finished project.  

Here's the referenced video from Jennifer McGuire if you'd like to give it a try. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHdl-atxel4

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Paper Players ~ Challenge 638 ~ Layers/Die Cut/ Fun Fold 

Allsorts ~ Week 726 - For the Girls 

Crazy Catz ~ Week 635 ~ Things with Wings 

Creative Creases ~ Fun Fold #56 

My Time To Craft ~ Challenge 506 ~ Fantasy  

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 293 ~ For a Female

 

Pam's Pearls



9 comments:

  1. A fascinating card Pam - I tend not to try interactive cards - I really must challenge myself more!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would laugh with me Maxine - I told my swap partner she better frame that one! Definitely challenged my old brain!

      Delete
  2. Very creative
    Love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very different design but how lovely it looks, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fun fold card, Pam! Love the "window treatment"! LOL Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Pam, very cool! I see a "sliding window" card in my future. Thank you for joining the Creative Creases challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool design, Pam!! Thanks for sharing at MTTC's fantasy theme! And since you have dandelions, I'd like for you to share over at FarmQuest Challenge blog that has that theme until May 13. It can also be shared over at FarmQuest General Store challenge blog that is anything farm/country goes type of theme. Anything rural, outdoors, etc. --Appreciatively, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun interactive card! I works perfect this the stamped images! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge.

    ReplyDelete