Monday, May 8, 2023

Rowana

I've never heard the name Rowana, but after seeing this Mariola Budek image, she's named perfectly!

I'm sharing two cards today of Rowana. One I did last month at a retreat and the second I just finished.   They are similar yet very different. 
 



I used Copic markers for coloring and Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die for the edges.



This is also colored with Copic markers.  I changed the colors of the bird and some of the leaves. 

She's die cut using Penny Black's Elegant Stitching.  After adding the background papers and securing to the card base, I added the soft aqua ribbon and flower at the fold. 

Both were fun to do and I can't wait to color more of her images.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 568 

Dream Valley ~ Challenge 293 ~ Make it Female 

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 109 

Corrosive ~ Challenge 5  

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

First Card: Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, Berries: R24, R35, R37, E37, Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67, YG91, YG93, YG95, Bird BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05, YR27

Second Card: Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43, Lips: R20, Leaves: G40, G43, G46, YG93, YR19, Y19, Berries: R24, R35, R37, E37, Bird: BG49, BG53, BG57, Y19, YR23, YR27, N6


Products 





7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image and you have coloured it beautifully Pam - two gorgeous cards!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and wonderful coloring! I love sky blue and red together, so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
    We hope you will come back and play along with us again soon.
    Sandy, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards. I like the matching colours of the layers in the first card. And I also like the ribbon in the second card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Your colouring is incredibly! Two fabulous cards.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and wonderful colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete