Sunday, May 7, 2023

It's a Celebration!

The weekend festivities continue as one of my card swap groups has Cinco de Mayo for the weekend challenge. 

I made this card today to add to their challenge. 


I was again able to find this image using free coloring page for Cinco de Mayo.  I think he turned out really cute!

After coloring with Copic markers, I used Spellbinders Curved Rectangles to die cut the edge.   The orange background matting is on a standard A2 sized card base and the sentiment was from my extra stash.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 254 

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 2 

Crafty Addicts ~ Challenge 1


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Cactus: YG03, YG23, YG25, Hat: YR18, YR14, Y19, YG06, B28, B24, Guitar: E11, E17, E19, Ground, W3, G46

 

Products 




 
 

2 comments:

  1. Colors are perfect
    So cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great image and a fun card Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete