Friday, May 19, 2023

Flowers for a Friend

At a recent retreat, I was asked to make a special flower bouquet card for a girlfriend.  I selected Technique Junkies, Vintage Daisy Collage and made this card. 



I love all the details in this collage of images.  After stamping it, I used my Copic markers for the coloring.  The decorative stitched edge on the flowers and the solid green horizontal strip was achieved using Penny Black's Elegant Stitching

I covered the 5" x 7" card base with the yellow dotted swiss paper. Then I added the solid green piece and lastly the completed image.   After adding the white organza bow, I secured the gold pearl dots and a blank tag (for the buyer to add her sentiment). 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Sisterhood of Crafters ~ May ~ Flowers 

2 Sisters on the Blog ~ Challenge 74 

Sheepski Designs  Challenge 74 ~ Flower Power 

Double Dare ~ May Challenge ~ Flowers

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Flower: Y08, Y11, Y18, E15, E19, YR27, Leaves & Stems: YG61, YG63, YG67, Butterfly: E41, E42, E43, Background: R000 

Products  

Technique Junkies, Vintage Daisy Collage  





 

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Pam. Love how you have coloured that wonderful image, and then mounted it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pam this is just gorgeous! Fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    PS ... thanks for also sharing in our challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters, good luck!
    PPSS ... our blog name is Double D (not Double Dare) ... stands for Darlene & Diane. Just FYI lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card.
    Thanks for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and wonderful coloring. Love the ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautiful flowers, and that little moth in the corner is the perfect final touch. Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope we see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete