Tuesday, May 30, 2023

You Are the Pearl

Winding down the month of Sweet November Stamps 31 days of Mermay with only one more posting of them after todays.   What a fun month it has been for me!

Today's image is Merbabies Pebbles, Gumbo, Jumbo and Little Fry.  You will notice I only used the Pebbles image for this card. 



After sizing and printing, I used my Copic markers for the coloring.  Here's a few progressive photos.




I generated the sentiment on the computer and then used a heart shaped die.  The card base is a standard A2 size with a bright yellow liner mat added before securing the completed image and sentiment. 

 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

The Fairy and The Unicorn ~ May Challenge 

Daring Cardmakers ~ May ~ Seashells by the Seashore 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Shell: W2, W3, W0, N2, N3, N4, Inside Shell: YR65, E95, E93, Hat & Tail: BG09, BG57, BG15, BG23, Dots: BG18, Hair: V22, V25, Shells: BV13, Sand: E30, E31, E33, Seaweed: BG72, BG75, Water: B0000, B000, B60, B01, B21, B32, B12

 

Products 



 

1 comment:

  1. Coloring. .. spot on as always
    So cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete