Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Hello Little Kitty

Today I have another Mariola Budek design to share.  This one is Little Katy.



I sized this one to about 3" and then used Copic markers for all the coloring.  I used my Tattered Lace Nesting Chain Rectangle dies for the image and the pink coordinating mat.   The sentiment 'hello' is from Sweet 'n Sassy, Script Sentiments.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Cutie Pie ~ Challenge 182 ~ Four Legged Friends 

Alphabet Challenge ~ C is for Cats 

Crazy for Cats ~ Challenge 7 

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ May Challenge 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E21, E23, E25, Shirt: R81, R83, R85, Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97, Bench: E70, E71, E74, Cat: YR23, Y21, Grass: YG61, YG63, YG67, Grounding: W3  


Products  







 

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Pam - love your delightful colouring that takes this card up to another level. Beautiful mounting of the panels also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man so cute
    Love the borders too
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely adorable beautifully coloured image and gorgeous layers,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored scene, Pam. Lovely mounting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic coloring on this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete