Saturday, April 1, 2023

You Don't Look a Day Older...

Happy first day of April!  I'm posting today with the Critter Crazy Challenge Design Team as we open the new challenge for the month.

I've selected the digital package 'Birds of a Feather' by artist Beccy Muir of Beccy's Place.



 
For this card, I sized the big eyed bird to just over 3" tall and used my Copic markers for coloring.  I also printed the sentiment from the package, sizing it to about 3" wide.  

I used Gina Marie Designs Label Six for the image and a miscellaneous rectangle die for the sentiment.  The A2 sized card base is covered in the bright polka dotted paper and the sentiment is mounted on a coordinating aqua strip.   I secured the image in the center of the  card base and then popped up the sentiment with several foam squares. This completed my design for another cute critter card. 

Be sure to visit the Critter Challenge Blog to see the other Design Team cards and to enter your animal cards! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

CAS Sunday ~ Challenge 254 ~ Dots 

Seize the Birthday ~ Challenge 258 ~ Things in the Garden 

Cutie Pie Challenge ~ Challenge 180 ~ Begins with B (Bears) 

Beccy's Place ~ April Challenge


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

R27, R29, R25, YR23, YR27, B000, W2, W3, R000

Products 






8 comments:

  1. Love this Pam - that sentiment made me giggle, and your illustration of it is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha too cute
    Love that bird 🐦
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card and greeting made me laugh! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab DOTS Pam ! Thanks for joining us at 'CAS on Friday' ...... Sid xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Pam! Great choice of patterned paper for the background, I really like the way you've positioned the image panel so that you have a frame of spots around the outside. You did a fabulous job colouring the bird too, love the bright red.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling and so wonderfully colorful!!! Love the combination of the image and sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!! Love the bright colors/ patterns in the background and that sentiment is just too fun! A little cheeky, and I like it!

    ReplyDelete