Monday, April 24, 2023

Party, Party, Party

As we start the last week of the month of April, I have one more card to share from the 7th Birthday Celebration for the Classic Design Challenge Blogspot. 

The final sponsor this month has been Di's Digitals (another one of my favorite designers).

For the card of celebration using her images, I've selected Party Patch ~ A fun floppy eared pup ready to pounce on any thought of a celebration! 




I sized the image to just under 4" tall, printed and used my Copic markers for coloring.  Next I used Sizzix Framelit Dotted Square die cut to get the dotted holed edge.  

I selected the red starred paper and covered the 5 x 6 card base.  I pulled the sentiment from a birthday paper pack, and cut it to fit my card design.  

I secured the image at the bottom left corner, then overlapped the sentiment slightly in the top right corner.  Lastly I added the green organza bow at the fold.   

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Crafty Animals ~ Challenge  71  

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 73 ~ Animals 

lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 204 ~ Sheepski

Di's Digital Challenge  ~ April

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Hat: R22, G24, Cupcake: G24, R27, R39, R21, R20, R29, Y23, E11, Puppy: E50, E51,E53, E55, E57, R30, N7   Around: G20  

Products:



2 comments:

  1. Whoever is getting this card is one lucky dog
    So cute!!!
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Pam - that is one cute pup, and you have presented him beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete