Friday, April 21, 2023

Howdy-Hey-Hi-Hola-Hello

Today I'm sharing another Design Team card from the Classic Design Challenge's 7th Birthday posting.  This is Little Mermaid on Vacation by The Paper Shelter. 


 
I had fun playing around with this package as I used the background provided in the package too.  It's the layer right behind the mermaid image. 





Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ April ~ Colour Palette 

The Corrosive Challenge ~ April 

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 567 ~ Colour Palette  

CD Sunday - Challenge 108

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

 MermaidHair E21, E24, E27, E39, E59, Hair wrap: BG72, BG75, BG79, Top: BG18, B66, Fish part: B69, B66, B63, BG18, BG72, Drink: R21, B66, Y16, Rock: W2, W3, C3

Products  


The Paper Shelter, Little Mermaid on Vacation 






7 comments:

  1. What a sweet image and so beautifully coloured Pam - love your mounting of her on this stunning card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! I LOVE the image you used and the fun paper you used behind it. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!
    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spotty paper goes well with the main image, it looks like bubbles in her drink!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely sweet card. I like the colours you have chosen to use. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, lovely colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, it's lovely.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty mermaid card. THanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete