Monday, April 3, 2023

They Fill the World with Beauty

Happy Monday and April also! Since it's the first Monday of the month, it's also the start of Jan's Digital Stamp Challenge.  For my Design Team card, I've selected her new Spring Flowers & Coffee set.  Be sure to grab this set while it's running at the New Release sale price. 


 

In our world of digital stamps we all probably have plenty of Flower images.  But to me there is something uniquely different about this set.  Jan has arranged these flowers into a beautiful arrangement.  The rope addition with the hearts on the tassel really adds to the vase and the overall image.  Plus this package has three beautifully written sentiments. 

After sizing the image to fit on an A2 card, I layered the sentiment to the right.  I used my Copic markers for coloring.  The die cut edge was achieved by using Penny Black's Elegant Stitching.  I mounted the background matting on the A2 card base, then added the completed colored image. 

Can't wait to give this one to my daughter! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Fingers  ~ Challenge 251  

My Time To Craft ~ Challenge 504 

Cardz4Galz ~ Challenge 95 ~ Spring Flowers  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 589 - 590  

Passion for Promarkers ~ Week 583 - Spring  

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Flowers, Y08, Y15, Y19, R24, R27, R29, Centers: Y26, Leaves: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, Vase: E40, E41, E42, E43, Rope, R20, R89, Button & Beads: R24, Shadow: W2, W3, Around the image: BG0000  

Products




12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I know your daughter will love it. Thanks for a wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, your use of color always wows me, but in particular, these two bold colors really are eye catching! The swirls in the pretty background paper, and the textured areas around your frame die cut add to the movement of the scene, and your creamy vase actually anchors the rest of the scene! Your daughter will cherish this card! Pam, thanks for a terrific write up, too!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful floral image and card. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you can't get more spring flowers than tulips and yours are coloured beautifully. It is a lovely design and a good choice of digi stamp. Thanks for participating at Cardz4galz - Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Pamela. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh gorgeous jar of Tulips! Thanks for joining in my Spring challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Pam - and as you say, so beautifully arranged in that fabulous 'vase', with rope and heart being a wonderful addition
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam: This image is beautiful and it's colored so brightly and perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. These flowers are fabulous, but that sentiment ----- WOW! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam: thank you so much for sharing your spring flowers and vase focal card with us at MTTC! It is lovely! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete