Saturday, April 1, 2023

Train Up a Child

Good afternoon from Morgan's Design Team and welcome to the April Challenge blog for Morgan's ArtWorld.

Today I've used Teddy 4 for my inspirational card and added the scripture verse from Proverbs 22:6.



When this image popped up as one of our choices for this posting, the scripture verse came to mind also.  As the father bear looks over the babies as they write and read, reminds us how important the father's role is in raising the children in the path of the Lord. 

I sized the image to just under 4" and used my Copic markers for the coloring. I also printed the scripture separately. After matching up several shades of brown paper, I used the Gina Marie Designs, Label Six for the image, background and scripture pieces.  

The card base is 6" square, covered with the darkest brown. I layered and secured the background, then the image and then the sentiment to the card base. 

I think it turned out really nice and could be used for a new child or Father's Day or masculine greeting card. 

Be sure to check out all the Design Team cards on Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog for April.  We hope you'll add your card in also. 

Visit Morgan's Artworld Store for more ~



Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 491 ~ 2 or more patterned papers 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge  657, Week 5 

Simon Says Stamps ~ Wednesday Challenge  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 589-590 

Cardz4Guyz ~ Challenge 318 ~ Any Coloring Medium 

World Wide Crafters and Colorist ~ Challenge #3 ~ March

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Bear: E30, E33, E34, E35, E37, Vest: N3, N4, N7, Pants: BG93, B95, B97, Feather: E30, E37, Y28, N3, N5, Shirt: C0, Ink well: YR23, YR24, YR27, N7, Jar: BG10, BG11, Babies: E33, E24, B93, BG23, R46, Scissors: E46, Bunny: B97, RV00 

Products 







 

8 comments:

  1. Darling just darling
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable image for you to color in. Love the shading effect you got on the card. Thank you for playing with us at C4Guyz coloring challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super sweet, Pam. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy and appreciate having your wonderful art linked up in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous image Pam, and an appropriate scripture you have chosen to go with it! A beautifully coloured and assembled card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful use of the Copics. Your coloring is nicely done. A super child's card. Thank you for joining us at C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image and love the subtle colors! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable image. I am happy that you are playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete