Friday, March 31, 2023

Spread Your Wings

The month of April is a 'Happy Birthday' month for the Classic Design Challenge Blog.  This year we are celebrating our 7th birthday!

Here's our six great sponsors for the month:  All Dressed Up, Di's Digital Stamps, Goha Digital Stamps, Keen Crafter Designs, Paper Nest Dolls, and The Paper Shelter.

Although all six of my project cards are appearing on the Classic Design Challenge Blog, I'll be presenting them to you one by one over the next several weeks. 

First up today will be Little Flower Fairy by All Dressed Up



I always enjoy working with All Dressed Up designs.  This 'Little Flower Fairy' looks a bit tired  as she is resting on the beautiful pink dogwood flower. 

I sized the image to just under 3" and printed her on Neenah 110# card stock.  I used Gina Marie Designs, Pierced Nesting Label die for the stitched look oval design.  The background paper is from our sponsor Keen Crafter (and I'll have other cards using her papers).  I added the deep purple vertical strip on the left side then secured the image to the center of the card.   

I added the typed sentiment over the right corner after die cutting it to get the decorative edges on each end of the tag. Such a sweet card - ready to send to someone who needs a little encouragement. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 106 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 202 

All Dressed Up ~ March ~ Challenge 138 

World Wide Crafters & Colorist ~ Challenge 3 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Hair: E21, E23, E25, Dress, R29, R39, Shoes: R39, Wings: BG10, RV000, BV000, Flowers: RV10, RV52, Leaves & Stems:  YG61, YG63,  Shadow: W2, W3 

 

Products








 

6 comments:

  1. Sweet image and lovely coloring, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute cute cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful image Pam and you have really made a stunning card with her.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image Pam, beautifully coloured. You have reminded me that April is also our birthday month at CD Sunday Plus. Happy Birthday to us both.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful design - great colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, a lovely image, beautifully coloured and such a lovely sentiment too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete