Thursday, April 6, 2023

Pretty Purple Bunnies

For today's Easter card, I'm sharing these adorable Easter Bunnies from Di's Digi Stamps.  This image is 'Easter Bunnies Plantpot'. How do you like these PURPLE bunnies!



 After sizing the image to just over 3" tall, I printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I've used my Copic markers for all the coloring and have referenced the shades below for your reference.  

I made the 6" card base with the blue/green cardstock, and used part of the scrap for the matting behind the completed image.  Love the piece of pastel eggs I found in my stash.  

For the stitched and notched edges shown, I used Whimsy Stamps Notched Stitched Square dies. Next I secured each layer starting with the egg paper to the card base.  Lastly I added the Happy Easter bubble sticker at the top left corner.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Everybody Art Challenge ~ Challenge 533 

Passion for Markers ~ Challenge 684  Animals 

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 86 ~ Add an Animal 

Perfect Time to Craft ~ April  (DT Favorite)

Creatalicious ~ Challenge 86 ~ Option Easter 

World Wide Crafters and Colorist Challenge ~ April  (DT Favorite)

Di's Digi Stamps Challenge ~ March ~ Things with wings or tails (Winner!)

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Pot: YR23, YR24, YR27, RV000, BV02, BV04, BV0000, BV000, RV000, BV01, Eggs: BG49, BG53, Y19, RV66, RV63, RV52, Flowers: Y19, Y15, YG67, YG63, Shadow: W2, W3

 

Products 




10 comments:

  1. Very very colorful
    So cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, Pam. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, bunnies are trying to hide the Easter eggs! Your image is really so cute and so beautifully colored. I love the background paper you used. The color combination goes so well with the picture. And I like the cut out parts. Those corners look so pretty.
    I am delighted that you are presenting your beautiful card as part of the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab colouring of this cute image! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute bunnies, love the colours. Thanks for joining Passion for markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Pam. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete