Sunday, April 9, 2023

First Easter Wishes

I hope your Sunday has been wonderful so far and that you are enjoying a quiet afternoon with your family.

I have one last Easter card to share - I saved it til last on purpose.   Many of you know we had our first Great Grandchild lasts July.  Since then I've been making 'Baby Wren' special cards for each holiday. 

Today at about a week short of 9 months, she has celebrated her first Easter.   



 For her card, I've used another 'coloring page' image for this baby Easter Bunny.  All of the coloring was done with Copic markers and the sentiment words were done on my computer.  

After coloring the bunny I die cut the edge and set her aside. 

I used a 6" card base, covered in the multicolored heart paper.  I love the die cut floral edge out of the deep purple which coordinates well with the bunny. 

After layering and securing all the pieces, then I added the pastel plaid ribbon at the fold and added a dragonfly charm at the knot.  

I know she's too little to know how much she is loved.  But one day she will see how my heart goes into every card I make for her. 



Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ~ Challenge SoSS231 ~ B=Bunny (Easter)  

Alphabet Challenge ~ A- Adorable  

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 1 

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 532  

Ellibelle's Corner ~ I Spy ~ Challenge 1

 

Pam's Pearls

Copics:

Bunny: BV00, BV01, V00, Flowers: BG34, Y13, B04, V01, V04, BG34, BG11, Y13, YR02


 


5 comments:

  1. Two very cute photos - very cute. For the card - love the colour scheme for the image - great colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card you created for your great granddaughter. She's adorable in her pretty dress!
    Thank you so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye"!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a special card for Wren, and such a beautiful wee girl also! Thanks for sharing her photo
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwww how cute is she??? I am sure she will love her Easter card!
    Thanks for hopping along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Easter card, I love that cute bunny. Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge

    Best Wishes Lisa xx

    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete