Sunday, April 2, 2023

A Day to Celebrate!

Today I'm continuing the 7th Birthday Celebration at the Classic Design Challenge.  Another Sponsor for the month is Paper Nest Dolls and I'm using 'Bubble Bath Emma' for this birthday card. 


I sized the image to just over 3" and printed it on 110# Neenah card stock.  All of the coloring was done with Copic markers. 

I pulled the sentiment from my stash of prestamped sentiments and then matched the green matting to the sentiment paper.  For the completed image and green matting, I used Gemini's 'Scalloped Edge Square 2 die set.   After cutting, I secured both together.

The 6" card base is a deep grey color, to coordinate with the tub  I cut the embossed ivory paper to 5 1/2" square and secured it to the card base.  Knowing I wanted a ribbon and bow on the left side of the image, I turned the card base to open on the right side/fold on the left.  

Next I added he image in the center and the sentiment on the right side.  For the final touch, I added the pink organza ribbon and bow at the fold.  Happy Month Long Birthday Classic Design Challenge

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge 504 ~ Springtime  

Try it on Tuesday ~ Oh So Sweet 

Cutie Pie Challenge ~ Challenge 180 ~ Begins with 'B' (Bubble Bath) 

World Wide Crafters & Colorist - March  

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

 Tub: BV20, BV23, E04, Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43, Bow: RV53, RV66, Bubbles: BV000, B0000, Y02, RV02, B11, 

Products



Paper Nest Dolls, Bubble Bath Emma

Gemini-Scalloped Edge Square 2  



 

6 comments:

  1. So so cute
    Your coloring is phenomenal
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, Pam - love how you have coloured the bubbles in the bath - they are gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love her in the bubbles!!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great image and a cute card!

    Thanks for joining us at the My Time to Craft Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete