Saturday, April 22, 2023

Hooray ~ It's Your Birthday

Good morning from the Polkadoodles Design Team.  We hope your weekend is off to a great start!

Challenge 16 of the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog is now open for your viewing and entries.  Our Design Team challenge  for this week was to use a 'Pre-coloured Critter/Animal image'.   I have to admit, this is the first time I've ever used a precoloured image for a design team card!

For this challenge I selected Hooray - Sparkle Unicorn Coloured (DLPD8170).




I sized the unicorn to about 4" tall and printed her. 

After making the 6" card base with coordinating yellow gold cardstock, I used the happy birthday paper and magenta polka dotted paper from the Polkadoodles Birthday Fun pack. 

For the center piece, I cut a strip about 1" wide and secured it to the card front.  I used Jillian Vance's Stitch Dot Emerald dies for the unicorn and the magenta paper.  Placing the unicorn in my Misti,  I carefully stamped 'happy birthday' at the bottom of the image.   Then added the background and image to the card front.    Lastly I finished the card with the pale lavender ribbon and bow at the top fold of the card. 

I hope you'll check out all the design team cards on this week's challenge and add yours in also! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Beyond the Blues ~ Challenge 84 

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 634 

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 202  

AAA Birthday ~ Game 48 ~ Layer It Up


Pam's Pearls


Products




  



6 comments:

  1. You’re awesomely talented! Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute
    So very colorful
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that's adorable. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Cards Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do so love Polkadoodles and have used this image several times! This is just darling! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute !!! Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges - Deekshita (Papiershades)

    ReplyDelete