Monday, April 10, 2023

His Favor

Today I'd like to share another card from the Classic Challenge's 7th Birthday CelebrationGoha Designs was one of our sponsors for this birthday celebration.  This design is called Water Lilies, and I have made a slimline card.



 

I sized the Water Lilies to just under 4" tall and printed on Neenah 110# cardstock.  The coloring was done using Copic markers. 

Separately, I took the sentiment and secured it to the light green cardstock and then the darker green cardstock.  Next I aligned the design above the sentiment and taped across the back of the two pieces. Then I was able to  use a Cloud Border slimline die and cut them as one piece.   

Using the magenta color in the flowers, I made the slimline card base, 3 3/4" wide and 8" long.  Lastly I secured the flower/sentiment section to the center of the card base and added the small magenta enamel dots randomly around the sentiment.

We're very happy to be celebrating SEVEN years on the Classic Design Challenge.  I hope you'll check out some of the other designs by this sponsor, Goha Designs

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 107  

Allsorts ~ Week 722/723 

Work Art Wednesday ~ Week 589-590 

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ Challenge #4

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics:

  Lily Pads: G43, G46, G82, YG61, YG63, YG67, Flowers: RV02, RV17, RV55, RV63, RV66, G20, YR24

 

Products:

Goha Digital Stamps, Water Lilies




Cloud Border Slimline Die





 

10 comments:

  1. Your Water Lilies look lovely and you have coordinated the base card perfectly, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Easter fortnight challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your water lilies are beautiful, and your colouring is lovely, everything matches the flowers so well
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Pam, this is an exquisite card - love your design, and that sentiment is beautiful too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Pam. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card - the water lilies are so pretty.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty image, coloured so beautifully and a wonderful sentiment. A really lovely card.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete