Friday, April 7, 2023

Disney and Friends Easter Greetings

Today I'm sharing several Easter cards that I made using Disney Characters. 

Note:  I do not own these images therefore there isn't a reference for them.  These are coloring book images copied and sized for cards for my personal use. 

Starting off with everyone's favorite, Winnie the Pooh! He's bringing a basket of Easter Bunny Wishes!


Followed by Silly Goofy ~ trying to blend in with his mint green outfit so he's not noticed.  Isn't he fun! 


Tigger is always hard at work and play.  My friend Sue would love the pattern on these eggs! 


A good one for an older boy - train full of colorful Easter eggs.


With Piglet we know every day is a Surprise!


All our little princess girls would love to get a Minnie Mouse Easter card!  


Lastly for a mother of three - Mommy's need Easter greetings too! 


Thank you for allowing me to share these with you.  As we enter this weekend of Good Friday and Easter Sunday, I hope that you will take a moment to thank our Risen Savior for your family and blessings.  For without Him we have no hope.  How blessed we are to know His love for us is unending and always forgiving.   May your weekend be filled with His blessings. 

I will be entering these cards in the following challenges: 

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 1  (Last card - You're the Best)


I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 532  (Minnie Mouse Bunny) 






QKR Stampede ~ Challenge 464 (Minnie Mouse Bunny)  


Pam's Pearls

 

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are so cute
    Love them
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love every single one of these! Goofy & Tigger are my faves. Great job on these! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute. I am a big fan of Pooh and company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just adorable, each one so very cute!!
    Thank you so much for sharing at "I spy with my little eye"!

    Happy Easter!!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful selection of cards Pam :)
    Yes, Easter is a wonderful season and really, the pivot point of our faith
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across Dr Pedro online while I was searching for a loan lender to help me with a loan to finance my business project, Dr Pedro grant me a loan of 90,000 Pounds after all the paper work finishing then I received my loan in my local bank account. I'm so grateful and I wish to share it with you all because I'm a fan of your lovely blog so I wish it's could help anyone out there, Dr Pedro worked with a reputable loan investment companies that grant loan to co-operate and individual. Contact Dr Pedro Now On Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +1-510-854-9661.

    ReplyDelete